Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Well as a Church Secretary Christmas is a real fun time! Not only do I have to make bulletins & song sheets & Power Point displays for our regular Worship Service but I have to do the same for Christmas Eve Service as well! Ok enough whining! Almost all of my presents are wrapped! I have mailed off 2 presents to friends who live far away! (one group will get theirs after Christmas! The elves were on strike!) I am passing one group out today and then I am packing to go to Cortez Colorado to spend Christmas with family! Mom & I will be leaving on Friday as soon as our water delivery guy comes and we will be returning on Tuesday morning. I was hoping for a White Christmas but that is not in the forecast! Oh Well! Have a blessed Christmas & remember whose birthday it is!

1 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

thanks for the brownie add ons! YUM. you're lucky i love making power points and playing with flyers and designing things like that!
have a wonderful Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home