Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me #2


Well Melanie got me this great mug for my birthday! Well it is more like a tureen! It holds about 3-4 regular size cups! (See size difference to other mugs on window sil!) I am having to make my coffee half regular and half decaf! That much coffee makes me a little jumpy! But I love the mug and Mel knows just how much I love Mary Englebright! She also gave me this cute ME Book on Pals! And some cute coffee socks too! Mom & I drove through Madrid, New Mexico. We didn't stop but just drove through. We enjoy these drives so much! I also found a parcle of land the I would love to buy...you know..."If I Had A Million Dollars!" But it was so beautiful. Then mom & I went on to Santa Fe and had Lunch at The Santa Fe Baking Co. Then we were so exciting we came home and took a nap! Oh ~ Mom (me) got me a case for my PDA! So now I am all set! (I would like to get a couple more game cards!) And I also bought for myself some font & art work disks from DJ Inkers! I just love their stuff and use it all of the time for the church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home