Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fall is Here!

Fall is in the air and so are the Hot Air Balloons! I can't wait the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta starts this next weekend! Also my good friend Dennis McGeeney and his dad, Bob, and his friend, Jorge, are all coming out for the second weekend of the Balloon fiesta! I love fall here, the air gets crisp and cold! Well as soon as I can find balloon pictures I wll post them! I will also let you know about the fiesta. Here are 2 web sites that have great coverage. On Saturday & Sunday www.kobtv.com has streaming video of the Fiesta! (Get up early it starts at about 6:00 a.m.!) And here is the offical site for the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta...www.aibf.org For those who have never seen the Balloon Fiesta it is a lot of fun! It is one of the few Hot Air Balloon gatherings where you can walk right up to the balloons while they are inflating! Also if you are lucky they can land around your house! For us though it is only when the wind blows north! It is amazing how beautiful it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home