Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sick Garnie?

Well ~ I am having surgery on Friday, September 9th! I went to the emergency room on Monday morning because I was having back pain and my tummy was rolling! My mom had passed a gallstone in January so I woke her up and asked her about the pain! So off to the ER we went ~ of course by the time anyone saw me I was feeling fine and a little stupid! The doc did some tests and I have gallstones! So out must come the gallbladder! It was a shock to go to the doctor on Wednesday morning and find out that afternoon that you will be having surgery! I am ok with this and know it's in God's hands! Also I have so many people praying for me! Now I just have to do all of the work I do in 2 days in 1! I will let you know how it all turnes out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home