Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to me!

Well today is my birthday! I am working so I can take Friday off and Mom & I are going to Madrid, New Mexico. Madrid is an old mineing town that has been turned in to an artist colony and gallerys. It should be fun. Also I am hoping that it won't be raining tomarrow! Then we will drive into Santa Fe and go to the Santa Fe Baking Company for Lunch. My best friend, Melanie, sent me a present and I will open it there! (it's hard when your BF lives about 700 miles away!) Anyway it's a quiet day today and fun will comence on Friday! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great birthday weekend!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home