Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Feeling Better

Well ~ I had surgery on Friday! I am now feeling much better! Presbyterian Hospital, where I had my surgery, has this thing where following day surgery you can stay in the hospital up to 24 hours! So I got into the room at around 3:00 p.m. on the 9th and sent mom home with Pastor Scott and I slept! At around 6:00 p.m. I decided to spend the night in the hospital because mom hadden't slept the night before and was not doing well. I slept pretty well that night and got up and had someone from the church come and pick up mom then me! (Thanks Lee!) I slept most of Saturday & Sunday and by Monday was feeling better. I get tired easy and am doing with both walking and sitting. It's the transition between the two that hurts. I also have learned that when I cough or sneeze to put a hard pillow on my tummy! It amazes me that they can do this surgery and you can go home right away! I want to thank all of you for your prayers! They mean so much to me!

Blessings,
Garnet

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, feel better!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Garnet - Hope you feel better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home