Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Christmas!


I had a special Christmas this year! Not only did we have a wonderful time in Cortez Colorado with family and a great hall of presents! However no SNOW! It was hot for Colorado and that time of year! The Friday we left Rio Rancho to go to Cortez it was almost 70 degrees! I felt like I was back in Southern California! Oh Well! The best thing that happened was that I got to be on the Praise Team for my cousin's church. All of their Praise Team members were on vacation so I asked my cousin Robyn if she needed help! She did and I got to sing with her! I have always grown up with her branch of the family singing and it was an honor to sing with her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home