Rio Garnet

This is a little about me, a little about New Mexico, and a little about crocheting!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yucky Valentines!

Well on this wonderful Valentines day ~ I will recount my worst Valentines! I was dating this guy DT and he was in the Navy. He had just come back from WestPac and we thought that we would go out for Valentines. However DT didn't make any dinner reservations and expected to get into a Cafe with out them! The first place he wanted to go there was an hour and a half wait. So he decided to go to another place and the wait there was 2 hours! So we drove around for a while and finally ended up at Souplantation (or Sweet Tomatoes). At that time you could either get the Salad Bar, the Soup Bar, or the Soup & Salad Bar. Well since it is now 8:45 p.m. (and if we had stayed at the first place we would have been eating by then!) I decided to just have the soup. DT got the Soup & Salad Bar. Well DT didn't know that this was all you can eat and I said that I was going up to get more soup he said kinda under his breath..."Well how much is that going to cost me!" As I was walking away to get the soup I said..."More than you know buddy! More than you know!" After dinner he took me home and we said a chilly good night. Oh well I hope your Valentines thinks more than mine did! Have a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger StarKnits said...

that really sucks! i hope you are doing well. thanks for the comments

 

Post a Comment

<< Home